[ewg] Please apply attached patches to ofed_kernel_1_5

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Fri Jul 29 11:19:48 PDT 2011

On 07/27/2011 02:13 PM, Jeff Becker wrote:
> Hi Steve. I only tested these against 2.6.30 (OFED 1.5.4 base). I haven't gotten to backports yet. The main change is not to check out and build NFS, since that conflicted with the distros. Anyway, any help is appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Jeff
>
> Steve Wise<swise at opengridcomputing.com>  wrote:

I hope removing the fs/nfs* stuff doesn't break the backport kernels?  IE the _entire_ NFS subsystem might need to be
rebuilt and backported for the older kernels.  I think that's why the original code did this.  We're seeing problems
with RHEL5.x and the OFED-1.5.4 NFSRDMA.  Debugging now, but just wanted to bring this up...

Steve.