[ewg] T3 change needed for OFED-1.5.4

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Sep 14 12:06:49 PDT 2011

> So I think we want the bits of 1.0.14.  I'm ok with just changing OFED-1.5.4
> to use that vs making a new release if
> that's ok with everyone (sort of backing up release number-wise).

I went ahead and pushed out release 1.0.15, so that OFED doesn't have to go backwards with their version number.  The XRC code to the librdmacm is there, but that shouldn't matter, since it's not supported in the kernel or through the libibverbs in a way that the librdmacm will make use of.

(I had fixes that came after the xrc patches, and I don't want to redo them.)  If 1.5.4 testing reveals any issues, let me know, and I'll try to get them corrected.  But we should be okay.