[ewg] "To OFED or not to OFED"

Elken, Tom tom.elken at intel.com
Mon Apr 23 13:42:52 PDT 2012

<  this is a re-send; individually named people have seen it, but the EWG list has not; hopefully it works this time. >

Thanks, Faisal.

I also said in the last EWG con-call that the Intel InfiniBand team is committed to OFED and the qib driver backports. We’ll have timelines by the next EWG con-call, if not sooner.

Are meeting minutes going to appear showing what we discussed in the last EWG meeting?

Regards,
-Tom Elken