[ewg] Mellanox: ConnectX-3VPI Driver Problem

Hector Abrach HAbrach at TMRIUSA.COM
Fri May 4 15:05:25 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm hoping one of you can help me. I'm porting the follwoing driver to
QNX:
ConnectX-3VPI
MCX353-QCB
Rev A1-A2
MT_1060110018

I have a couple questions:
1. Where can I get the programmer's reference manual for the driver? Can
any of you provide it for me?

2. I get the driver to initialize and run all the way to OpenSM. However,
the port state is stuck in 2:INIT.
/sys/class/infiniband/mlx4_0/ports/1/state
Do any of you would happen to know why this is or how to fix it?

I know this is a mailing list for OpenSM under Linux but any pointers to
the right people and/or help would be extremely appreciated!
Thank you in advanced!!

Hector Abrach