[ewg] server migration

Marciniszyn, Mike mike.marciniszyn at intel.com
Tue May 29 10:21:23 PDT 2012

Is there something about this move that I can no longer clone the following repos:

git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/linux-3.2.git

git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/compat.git

git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/compat-rdma.git

It appears that no one is listening on the git port.    Changing git to beany doesn't help.    Changing git to sofa works.

Mike