[ewg] server migration

Ira Weiny weiny2 at llnl.gov
Tue May 29 15:28:51 PDT 2012

On Tue, 29 May 2012 17:21:23 +0000
"Marciniszyn, Mike" <mike.marciniszyn at intel.com> wrote:

> Is there something about this move that I can no longer clone the following repos:
>

> git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/linux-3.2.git
>
> git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/compat.git
>
> git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/compat-rdma.git
>

> It appears that no one is listening on the git port.    Changing git to beany doesn't help.    Changing git to sofa works.

Same issue here:

15:27:41 > git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/~iraweiny/infiniband-diags.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/infiniband-diags/.git/
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

15:27:43 > git clone git://sofa.openfabrics.org/~iraweiny/infiniband-diags.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/infiniband-diags/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 4579, done.
Receiving objects: 100% (4579/4579), 967.54 KiB, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (3448/3448), done.

Ira

> Mike

Member of Technical Staff
Lawrence Livermore National Lab