[ewg] OFED Updates

Shuichi Ihara sihara at ddn.com
Tue Jun 25 22:26:28 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have an confusion a little bit.

> ·         OFED 3.5-1 not OFED 3.5.1

I built OFED-3.5-1-RC1.tgz against RHEL6.4 kernel and the compile was fine.
However, the compiled compat-rdma and compat-rdma-devel rpms's version is still 3.5, not 3.5-1.

compat-rdma-3.5-2.6.32_358.6.2.el6.x86_64.x86_64.rpm
compat-rdma-devel-3.5-2.6.32_358.6.2.el6.x86_64.x86_64.rpm

_version in compat-rdma.spec should be 3.5-1, instead of 3.5, shouldn't it?

%{!?_version: %define _version 3.5}
%{!?_release: %define _release OFED.3.5.1}

Please advise.

Thanks
Ihara