[ewg] OFED 3.12 RC1

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Tue Feb 25 07:48:31 PST 2014

Hey Rupert/all,

I'm not sure if RC1 as cranked yet, but I wanted to let you know that we're submitted a set of 31
bug fixes for cxgb4 and iw_cxgb4 upstream soon, and once merged into net-next, I plan to push these
into OFED-3.12.  If you can't hold RC1, then I guess these will hit the daily builds and make RC2.
I haven't confirmed if they resolve any of the outstanding bugs opened against cxgb4, but they
should, and they are definitely needed before proceeding to address outstanding bugs (including the
dapl related bugs that are outstanding).

Thanks,

Steve.