[ewg] Review and update of Chap 3

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Tue Jan 27 13:55:14 PST 2015

Sorry for the confusion - this was my mistake. For the benefit of everyone,
let me explain how the Volume 1 document was posted and how to comment on
it.

Issue # 1 - see below for Issue #2 <>

The first updated V1 draft was posted to the MgtWG folder because they had
all of their work ready to go first. So I posted the first update to the
MgtWG Causeway reflector and then shared it with rest of the groups because
it is under cross WG review. So in my email link, the document # (9223) was
correct but not the link for everyone because you have to navigate to the WG
you belong to. So here are all the links by WG (all refer to the same
comment).

EWG:              https://cw.infinibandta.org/wg/EWG/documentComment/9223

LWG:              https://cw.infinibandta.org/wg/LWG/documentComment/9223

MWG:             https://cw.infinibandta.org/wg/MWG/documentComment/9223

MgtWG:          https://cw.infinibandta.org/wg/MGTWG/documentComment/9223

SWG:              https://cw.infinibandta.org/wg/SWG/documentComment/9223

TWG:              https://cw.infinibandta.org/wg/TWG/documentComment/9223

Another way to access both the document and the comments is as follows:

1.      Login to the WG you belong to, click on documents and then click on
Open for Comments

2.      Then select all comments

3.      Finally enter the comment you are looking for

Issue #2

There are currently two places where the Volume 1 Spec is under review.

1.      The first one is described above and it is the document that is
being updated weekly and is part of the cross WG review.

2.      The other place is under the Members Area of the IBTA. This document
is static (i.e. I am not updating this weekly) and was posted there so all
members could review it regardless of whether or not they were WG members.
This document also has 3 separate comments posted to it and the comments can
be accessed using the same techniques as described above. The link to the
comments for this document is as follows:

a.       https://cw.infinibandta.org/wg/Members/document/7826/comments/all

Thanks

Rupert