[ewg] OFA EWG meeting minutes

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Mon Jan 4 13:48:56 PST 2016

EWG Meeting Minutes:

Attendees, Jim Ryan/Intel, Vlad/Mellanox, Woody/Intel, Tatyana/Intel,  Perdeep/Avago

Opens:
None

Next steps on OFED-3.18-2.

We will use the same git trees as were used for OFED-3.18-1. Vlad tagged the tree for the previous release.
Changes have been added to the install script for SLES 12 SP 1 and a first OFED-3.18-2 daily build has been created and posted to the OFA website.
Everything seems to compile OK with SLES 12 SP 1.
There are some small build issues in the hardware specific drivers on RHEL EL 7.2 that each vendor need to address in their backports
and send the patches with those fixes to Vlad.
Also, everyone should start doing regression testing on the OFED-3.18-2 daily build, especially on the new SLES 12 SP 1 and RHEL EL 7.2 distros.

Regards,

Woody