[ewg] libiwpm change breaks OFED build

Nikolova, Tatyana E tatyana.e.nikolova at intel.com
Thu Jun 30 11:32:20 PDT 2016

Hi Sean,

The name change was requested by a major distro, because the package was named libiwpm although it isn't a library.

We decided to change the name of the package to iwpmd since the port mapper is a daemon process.

Also it is worth noting that it is only a package name change. The name of the executable stays the same - it is iwpmd.

Thank you,
Tatyana