[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday, Jan 23, 2017, 09:00 AM US Pacific Time (12pm EST) - Minutes

Amrani, Ram Ram.Amrani at cavium.com
Sun Jan 29 08:08:39 PST 2017

Hi Arlin, All,
Towards regression checks, I'm trying to install the latest daily build of OFED 4.8 on RHEL 7.2 and have a couple of questions -

1.      The install.pl script fails due to a 'ninja' rpm requirement.
I know rdma-core uses it, but does OFED too?
I wasn't able to get 'ninja' but I did find 'ninja-build'.
Anyhow, commenting it out I successfully install OFED...

2.      I read below that iSER was backported.

However, even when installing with a '--all' I still don't see iser/t being installed.
Actually, I haven't seen any iser/t files included.
What am I missing?

Thanks,

Ram Amrani
Cavium