[ewg] Few upcoming fixes for OFED-4.8-1-rc3

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Thu Nov 9 10:58:10 PST 2017

All, it looks like RC3 will be delayed a bit.

Devesh,

How much time do you need to get these fixes in? Please open the bugs today so we can all better understand the impact and the upstream efforts required on the OFED side. Is this a kernel only patch or will this require another rdma-core v15+ special branch?

Thanks,

Arlin