[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting Minutes

Kalderon, Michal Michal.Kalderon at cavium.com
Tue Aug 14 10:18:14 PDT 2018

Thanks Rupert,

Sorry we could not attend. Update from Cavium:

  *   Backports for RHEL7.5 were sufficient for SLES15 as well
  *   Working on RHEL 7.4
  *   We have some issues with fastlinq binary FW installation ( currently working around this by manually copying
the binary into /lib/firmware ) We are working on resolving the issue with Vlad.
  *   Testing on 7.5 / Sles in the meantime looks ok.

Thanks,
Michal