[ewg] error cloning rdma-core

Ken Strandberg ken at catlowcommunications.com
Mon Aug 27 15:02:00 PDT 2018

Thanks, Vlad. I didn't go back after you set up the daemon to make it
auto-start with boot. Looks like you already did. It should restart after
next boot.

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 9:33 AM Vladimir Sokolovsky <vlad at dev.mellanox.co.il>
wrote:

> On 08/27/2018 07:24 PM, Steve Wise wrote:
> >
> > On 8/27/2018 11:10 AM, Vladimir Sokolovsky wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Steve,
> >> Clone with git protocol should work now:
> >> git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/compat-rdma.git
> >>
> > It worked this time. Before I was getting "connection refused" when
> > using the git:// URL. What changed? Maybe I'm having a MUNDAY. :) Steve.
> I started git-daemon, it was not running after reboot.
>
> Regards,
> Vladimir

*Ken Strandberg*
*Catlow Communications*
*Technical Marketing Writing for Web, Print, Film/Video*
www.catlowcommunications.com
ken at catlowcommunications.com
775-690-6575 (v)
775-313-9617 (f)