[ewg] server migratiojn

Ken Strandberg ken at catlowcommunications.com
Fri Jul 20 10:25:38 PDT 2018

I'm in the process of moving our servers. You will likely see an
interruption in services while the dns moves and settles across the
internet. During the migration, mailman will be down. The email server will
be interrupted until the dns settles, but restart automatically when the
new server address propagates across the internet.

That might happen today and through the weekend or next Friday and weekend,
depending on when they schedule it. When I know more, I'll let you know
more.

You'll notice that the bugs system is up and running under https only on
the new server with bugzilla 5.0.4.

For those that will have user accounts, I'll let you know your new
temporary logins once the migration is complete.

--
*Ken Strandberg*
ken at catlowcommunications.com
775-690-6575 (v)