[ewg] server migratiojn

Ken Strandberg ken at catlowcommunications.com
Fri Jul 20 12:26:35 PDT 2018

The dns is scheduled to swap tonight at 5 pm. I will check that systems
come up as expected and be working on it over the weekend to make sure they
are running as expected for business on Monday.

We could put a message on the web site. Joe, should we create a banner? or
just put in a blade above the blog?

ken at catlowcommunications.com
775-690-6575 (v)
775-313-9617 (f)