[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday, July 2nd 2018 - Cancelled

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Fri Jun 29 12:11:44 PDT 2018

All,

Given that next week is holiday week in US and we made little progress on backports there is no need to meet. Please continue working RH7.5 backports and try to get them done by next meeting on July 16th. We really need to keep moving so we get to RC by September to align with the Fall IWG interop/logo event in October.

Here is latest. I hope to see lots of patches going out on the ewg mailing list over the next 2 weeks.  :)

Drivers
Chelsio - no status on RH7.5
Broadcom - behind schedule, committed to start working on RH7.5 next week
Cavium - 4.17rc5 build error reported, now running with qedr but need to send patches. Behind schedule on RH7.5, no ETA
VMware - no status on RH7.5
Huawei - (still need kernel.org<http://kernel.org> 4.17 patches, please work with Vlad)
Intel - (will support 4.17 only, no backports)
Mellanox - RH 7.5 is done, still working network driver backports, will start other backports soon.

ULPs
IPoIB - RH7.5 backport done
NFS-RDMA - no status
iSER - no status
NVMe-oF - Intel is looking into RH7.5 backports, sizing effort and still testing 4.17 version.

RH7.5 backports, core, mlx, IPoIB: http://downloads.openfabrics.org/OFED/ofed-4.17-daily/OFED-4.17-20180608-1532.tgz

Thanks everyone,

Arlin

----

Join WebEx meeting<https://intel.webex.com/intel/j.php?MTID=m88eb58ac176f62edfca73eb93507d652>

Meeting access code: 591 321 560
Dial 591321560 at intel.webex.com<mailto:591321560 at intel.webex.com>

Audio connection:

+1-210-795-1110 US Toll

+1-866-662-9987 US Toll Free

Global call-in numbers<javascript:void(0)> | Toll-free dialing restrictions<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Agenda:

*        Opens

*        OFED-4.17 updates, status, timelines

Regards,

Arlin