[ewg] OFED 4.17 RC2 status

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Thu Jan 3 14:31:15 PST 2019

Happy New Year!

I am checking in to see how RC2 testing is going. I see 2 new issues reported but they are P5 levels and not critical.

#2697 P5 normal - NVMeoF fails with i40iw and Chelsio (T5) interop
               Note: Waiting for Intel to respond to request to defer and document.
#2696 P5 minor - bnxt_re call trace observed while running perftest with tx queue sz 50000
               Note: Broadcom agrees to defer and document, ok to go GA.

Is everyone else ready to move RC2 to GA?

Thanks,

Arlin