[ewg] Failed to clone compat-rdma git repository

qjin qihuaethdriver at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 01:51:43 PST 2019

Hello experts,

Hopefully this is the right place to ask the question :)
I'm trying to clone the git repositories as follows, but failed.
could you please help give some suggestions?  I can clone other git
repository successfully, not sure whether something wrong with this
specific repository?

git://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/compat-rdma.git
http://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/compat-rdma.git
https://git.openfabrics.org/compat-rdma/compat-rdma.git

Cloning into 'compat-rdma'...
2019/11/18 15:37:15 socat[474.25769803792] E socks: connect request
rejected or failed

and the repository exists.

Best Regards,
Qi