[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday, April 4th 2020 - Minutes

Adit Ranadive aditr at vmware.com
Mon Apr 6 20:29:27 PDT 2020

Hi Arlin,

I attended the first 30mins of the meeting. Sorry I had to drop off before the end to go to another meeting. I mostly agree with others that having a OFED release with just bug fixes isn't that helpful. It's better to have a fully featured one. Having said that we are happy to do backports to either one.

We right now have just enough resources (me) to do backporting. I'll have to check internally if some other folks might volunteer if we want to stick with the full version of OFED.

- Adit