[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday, Jan 27th 2020 - Minutes

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Tue Feb 4 14:17:05 PST 2020

We have a potential volunteer for rdma_core backports but they need to better understand the work and the potential time commitments. Vlad, can you give us a brief summary on the level of work required and time commitments for rdma_core?

Also, we have not heard back from Chelsio, Huawei, and Cavium regarding future OFED releases and support.

Thanks,

Arlin