[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday, March 23rd 2020 - Cancelled

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Mon Mar 23 08:19:56 PDT 2020

I am drafting a new recommendation from the OFA board; evaluate a lightweight packaging option for OFED. I will be sending out some details, later this week, so you can discuss this new packaging with your teams to determine if it is sufficient for your customers and will be something you want to support.

We will reconvene in 2 weeks to follow up and decide.

Regards,

Arlin