[fsdpwg] Agenda for today's meeting

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 10:56:15 PDT 2020

We worked on a simplified set of talking points about the FSDP based upon whether or not a company had been involved in the approval of the FSDP.  The simplified points are attached.  Really, it just boils down to our preferences for the breadth of coverage we would like to see and the preference for connection media.

We are, however, working on a generic FSDP presentation for any who might be interested.  If there are people on this list that don't know what the FSDP is and would like to see the presentation, please speak up and if more than a few raise their hands, we'll schedule a meeting slot to present it to any interested.