[fsdpwg] Account creation forms

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Tue Oct 27 12:37:35 PDT 2020

I created a Word document (which can be exported as a text document too if needed) and also a PDF with form fills that can be filled out and then emailed in.  I think this covers things.  It also has instructions for getting the account setup.  Let me know if people have comments.  Eventually, when the forms are finalized, they'll be added to the fsdp_docs repo for convenient access later.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD