[fsdpwg] Account creation forms

Nikolova, Tatyana E tatyana.e.nikolova at intel.com
Thu Oct 29 11:05:45 PDT 2020

Hi Doug,

I have some questions about the public ssh key. Is it required or a username/password authentication method is enough? I am going to be using OpenVPN and a Putty shell on a Windows laptop to access the cluster. Should I store my ssh keys in a special location in my computer for the OpenVPN to verify them?

Thank you,
Tatyana