[libfabric-users] fi_sockets remote CQ data ordering

Ezra Kissel ezkissel at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 23 12:43:03 PST 2016

Hi,

I'm running into an issue where I occasionally see out-of-order
FI_REMOTE_CQ_DATA being popped from a CQ using sockets FI_RMA.
FI_ORDER_STRICT is shown in fi_getinfo() and I'm under the
max_order_waw_size, although I'm not sure that latter limit has an
impact on the completion ordering.  I've verified that my senders are
writing immediate data in the order expected.

Anything I might be missing?  I can work on a fi-only reproducer but I
wanted to make sure I understood the completion ordering conditions first.

thanks,
- ezra