[libfabric-users] fi_sockets remote CQ data ordering

Ezra Kissel ezkissel at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 23 13:10:32 PST 2016

Two nodes, one EP each, bi-directional interleaved fi_writedata and
fi_writes.  Sending and polling are concurrent but sending is serialized
to the EP. I should mention I'm currently seeing the behavior on some
rather slow arch ARMv7l boards, will have to see if I can force it on
more capable x86_64 systems.