[libfabric-users] feature requests

Oucharek, Doug S doug.s.oucharek at intel.com
Tue Jun 6 17:01:58 PDT 2017

The primary address maps to a list of addresses where the primary address appears again alongside of the other addresses in the bond.  If the primary address fails, it is removed from the list, but the application continues to use the primary address for operations and we map it to the list sans the actual primary address (i.e. we use all of the other endpoints).

Doug