[libfabric-users] fi_read completion event (Biddiscombe, John A.)

Evan Harvey e1.0harvey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 07:01:48 PST 2017

Hi John,

What capabilities are being used? Are FI_RMA and FI_READ set on both the
initiating and target endpoint? To do this set:
hints->caps |= FI_RMA | FI_READ;

before calling fi_getinfo.

The fi_getinfo, fi_cq, and fi_endpoint man pages have more information
about what the FI_RMA and FI_READ flags do when set.

Thanks,
Evan