[libfabric-users] libfabric hangs on QEMU/KVM virtual cluster

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Feb 5 16:26:44 PST 2018

I don't have our test configuration handy, but we do run MPICH over libfabric sockets across 2 nodes as part of our CI testing.  This is against the tip of both trees, but no problems have been reported.

Are you able to try with later versions of either codebase?  I can't think of why libfabric master versus 1.5.3 would matter, but maybe MPICH has had some fixes.