[libfabric-users] Libfabric : Facing issues with FI_VERSION(1, 5) in fi_getinfo()

Subhadeep Bhattacharya sb17v at my.fsu.edu
Fri Feb 23 11:25:41 PST 2018

Hi Arun,

I have tried using the steps mentioned by you but it is still not working. I also tried to run the fabtest but it was also not returning verbs provider. I have installed Libfabric v1.5.1 using the following steps-

  1.  ./configure --prefix=$HOME/libfabric151 --enable-verbs=yes --enable-rxm=yes --disable-mlx
  2.  make
  3.  make install

Please find the attached logs for more details.

Following is my .bashrc configuration for libfabric-

[cid:image006.png at 01D3ACB2.2CF1DA00]

I am using the following command for compiling my program -
cc -o libfabric_test_version libfabric_test_version.c -I $LIBFABRIC_HOME/include -L $LIBFABRIC_HOME/lib -lfabric

Sample program is also attached with this mail.

Can you please let us know if we are doing anything wrong. It will be really great if you please let us know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Subhadeep