[libfabric-users] libfabric v1.11.2rc1 now available

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Tue Dec 8 15:36:53 PST 2020

I've prepared a release candidate for a bug fix release v1.11.2.  RC1 is available at:

https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/releases/tag/v1.11.2rc1

At this point, all available fixes have been picked from master, and the anticipated turn-around time for the final release should only be a few days.  My target for v1.11.2 is for early next week.

A new minor release v1.12.0 will be delayed until January, though I plan to release v1.12.0rc1 before the end of the year.  Testing will likely be limited until after the holidays, however.