[libfabric-users] verbs provider scatter-gather

smoore at MRU.MEDICAL.CANON smoore at MRU.MEDICAL.CANON
Wed Dec 16 12:59:38 PST 2020

Hi Libfabric users,

vrb_mr_regv returns FI_EINVAL if count (the number of entries in the iovec) is larger than 1:

                if (OFI_UNLIKELY(count > 1))
                                return -FI_EINVAL;

To the best of my knowledge, libibverbs supports scatter-gather, so why is this check present?  Did I miss some configuration that redefines the OFI_ UNLIKELY macro?

Thanks in advance,

Steve Moore
Principal Software Engineer
Canon Medical Research USA, Inc.
706 N. Deerpath Drive, Vernon Hills, IL 60061, USA
P (847) 573-6630 | F (847) 367-4889
E smoore at mru.medical.canon<mailto:smoore at mru.medical.canon> | W https://research.us.medical.canon<https://research.us.medical.canon/>