[libfabric-users] multi-receive CQ entry with FI_MULTI_RECV, not the last one read by fi_cq_read()?

Titus, Greg gregory.titus at hpe.com
Wed Jun 24 15:37:23 PDT 2020

Hi Sean --

I called fi_cq_read(cq, buf, 5) and it filled in buf with 5 entries.  buf[0].flags==FI_MSG|FI_RECV and buf[0].buf was near the end of the multi-receive buffer.  buf[1].flags==FI_MULTI_RECV.  buf[2].flags==FI_MSG|FI_RECV and buf[2].buf was much earlier in the multi-receive buffer than buf[0].buf.  buf[3] and buf[4] were the same as buf[2] but with different .buf pointers though both were also much earlier in the multi-receive buffer than buf[0].buf.

greg