[libfabric-users] An approach on Two Multi-process Applications Communication using RDM and RMA.

Isaac Nuñez isaacnez at outlook.com
Mon May 11 09:21:10 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am having trouble creating communication between two applications. One is MPI-focused and the other one is process-focused, when I get to the initialization of the AV, the other side responds with an error 61, but the examples from fabtests seem to work (at least fi_rdm_rma_simple). What would be the best approach? I am using active endpoints, but it seems it is not the right technique. What are some of the main considerations I must keep while doing this?

Sincerely,
Isaac Núñez.