[libfabric-users] Address not reachable

Isaac Nuñez isaacnez at outlook.com
Mon May 11 11:31:17 PDT 2020

Hello again,

Is there a reason why an addr is not reachable? Following my case previously described. One application runs on x node and it is started by srun (from another node), if then i connect that with a single application (my test case was fi_rdm_rma_simple), it connects, BUT, if connect fi_rdm_rma_simple  to my process running in other node, it says error -61. Anyone has any idea why would that happen? Keep in mind that my application started by srun is just one process.

Thanks for any comments.

- Isaac