[libfabric-users] Requirement IntelMPI for provider

Chris Dolan chrisdolan at google.com
Tue Nov 3 07:06:33 PST 2020

Intel formerly had a list of the Libfabric features required for a
compliant provider here:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-mpi-library-2019-over-libfabric
but it looks like that article has been updated since when I had it
bookmarked, and the provider requirements section has been removed.