[nvmewin] Setting a Windows Debugging Environment

Brenda Powers bpowers at cadence.com
Wed Aug 15 10:30:55 PDT 2012

I have been trying to get a Windows debugging environment working and have had no luck. I have tried using Visual Studio 11 and going through a USB, 1394 and RS232 connection but have had no success. I can get the remote system provisioned but cannot get a connection through either a USB, 1394 or RS232.

I have tried using Windbg and have the same problem of failing to get a connection established.

Can anyone give me the details of their debugging setup which I can duplicate?

Brenda Powers
Cadence