[nvmewin] nvmewin merge completed - Format NVM PT IOCTL changes

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Thu Feb 2 17:50:45 PST 2012

All,

I've completed the merge of the Format NVM PT IOCTL changes from IDT (with much help from Jo Delsey on the SVN stuff).  Thanks Jo!

Please update and rebase your current views.  As you'll notice, Jo and I created 3 new directories - trunk, branches, tags.  The trunk directory now contains the docs and source directory and will always contain the latest code (our main trunk).  The branches directory will contain our releases branches (currently this directory is empty as we have not had an official release yet).  The tags directory will contain copies of the trunk when a particular patch is applied.

For this first patch, we created a tag for and that created a directory in within the tags directory.  I would propose that we use tags when applying patches going forward for maintainability.

Anyone currently working on a fix (which I think is only Paul right now) will just need to back up your changes and do an "Update" and you'll see the new directories... then just merge in your changes.

Paul, you are up next for the patch queue.

Thanks,
Ray

Raymond C. Robles
PCG Server Software Engineering
Data Center and Connected Systems Group | Intel Corporation
Office - 480.554.2600 | Mobile - 480.399.0645