[nvmewin] the working order of faking NVMIdentify()

Luse, Paul E paul.e.luse at intel.com
Sun Jun 10 10:21:05 PDT 2012

Not sure if you got a response to this or not but it only does that for Chatham so none of this is really relevant for anyone else.  Chatham and Chatham2 do things differently, if your device cannot accept the cmd you want to send then you of course have to intercept it on the submission side as Chatham does.  If it can handle the command but you want different data you intercept it on the return side like we do with Chatham2.