[nvmewin] Comments swapped around??

Luse, Paul E paul.e.luse at intel.com
Fri May 18 11:35:50 PDT 2012

Looks like it J  I think this is minor enough we can treat this email as a patch request (as opposed to sending the actual fixed code out) and waiting for comments and questions so we just need an approval from Intel, LSI, and ADT at a minimum and then Ray can merge at his leisure after that.  I'll OK from the Intel side