[nvmewin] Bug Fix Patch - Review Request

Luse, Paul E paul.e.luse at intel.com
Thu Oct 25 10:52:47 PDT 2012

I think the answer is that we don't care.  Msft suggested that we avoid causing assertions in the checked OS; that's all this does.  We don't use the mem (and don't have to free it) so the only issue that would be present if it failed would be if someone happened to be running on a checked OS when that happened, they'd get an assert in storport just after find adapter and then they could ignore it and move on w/o any further problems....