[nvmewin] Building for Windows 8 and Windows 8+

Judy Brock-SSI judy.brock at ssi.samsung.com
Wed Aug 7 19:25:28 PDT 2013

I think Robert makes an important point below.

Where are the VS solutions (both free and checked build) that were used to build OFA release 1.2?  To establish/be able to rely on a stable reproducible baseline, we cannot not all use private build environments.

To do so risks running into potentially serious divergences in driver behavior/stability such as that which was uncovered when some were building with the old COMPLETE_IN_DPC flag while others of us were not. It also potentially wastes a lot of dev/test time.

Second question:  which tools were used? VS 2012 or 2013? WDK 8.0 or 8.1?

Thanks,
Judy