[nvmewin] Building for Windows 8 and Windows 8+

Alex Chang Alex.Chang at pmcs.com
Thu Aug 8 09:18:29 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I agree that it would be very convenient just like other open sources if
we have the associated VS 2012 solution/project files released. They
will be ready early next week. Please note that the solution/project
files are for free builds only. If you need to do check builds, you may
configure from Project  Configuration Property after launching the
solution files.

Thanks,

Alex