[nvmewin] Intel Byte Enable Patch

Chang, Alex Alex.Chang at idt.com
Thu Jun 13 09:29:34 PDT 2013

Thank you, Kris, for sending out the patch.
Currently, we are reviewing the patch from LSI (TRIM command support). SanDisk's patch will be the next in the pipeline. Apparently, we need to speed up a bit on the patches. Since Ray is on his sabbatical, could you please help out on reviewing/testing LSI's patch and let us know your feedback as soon as possible?

Regards,
Alex