[nvmewin] Changes for Visual Studio 2013/WDK 8.1 - Ready for Review

Foster, Carolyn D carolyn.d.foster at intel.com
Tue Aug 5 10:03:51 PDT 2014

Hi Tom, I found a few minor issues with the patch.

One thing I noticed is that 64 bit builds go to a x64 folder, with sub directories for OS versions, but 32 bit builds don't have a similar Win32 folder.  This isn't a new issue, so if it's not something you want to fix that's fine with me.

I also noticed that the NVMe Package is pointing to the wrong folder during the last build step for two of the configurations.
The Win 7 Debug 32 bit is pointing to the Win 7 Release folder
The Win 8.1 Debug 32-bit is pointing to the Win 8.1 Release folder

Otherwise I was able to build all of the configurations without any issues.

Thanks,
Carolyn