[nvmewin] PMC Patch For SCSI Compliance Fixes And Others

Alex Chang Alex.Chang at pmcs.com
Tue Aug 26 09:58:37 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback, Carolyn and Parag. I plan to push this patch by Friday and please provide your approval when available.
I had revised the patch based on the feedback:

1.       Restored original Device ID page translation for Inquiry command via EUI-64 type.

2.       Fixed NSID programming for Get Log Page command to be compliant with NVMe definition.

3.       Revised some comments in source codes.
Unit Tests:
Tested the following on Windows 7, Server 2008, 8 and Server 2012:
-          Ran NVMe SCSI compliance tests on Windows 8.1 (results attached)
-          Ran SDStress
-          Ran IOmeter
-          Disk format (quick and slow) as MBR and GPT drive
-          Install/Uninstall, Enable/Disable driver
Finally, password is pmc123. Please provide your feedback as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Alex