[nvmewin] PMC New Patch

Judy Brock-SSI judy.brock at ssi.samsung.com
Sun Mar 16 10:36:14 PDT 2014

Hi Alex,

I  was wondering why the following highlighted lines which are present in rev 83 have been deleted in the patch:

VOID SntiBuildFlushCmd(
    PNVME_SRB_EXTENSION pSrbExt
)
{
    /* Set up common portions of the NVMe WRITE command */
    memset(&pSrbExt->nvmeSqeUnit, 0, sizeof(NVMe_COMMAND));

    /* this Cmd is currently called not specific to one particular, but all namespaces */
    pSrbExt->nvmeSqeUnit.NSID = 0xFFFFFFFF;
    pSrbExt->nvmeSqeUnit.CDW0.OPC = NVM_FLUSH;

Thanks,
Judy