[nvmewin] Revised PMC Patch

Alex Chang Alex.Chang at pmcs.com
Mon Nov 24 14:42:28 PST 2014

Dear all,

It's been a week since I sent out the first version of PMC patch. Thanks to Suman and Judy for the feedback.
Here comes the revised patch (password:pmc123) and the changes include:

1.       New members added in Identify Namespace structure (nvme.h)

2.       Changed _NVMe_VERSION from struct to union (nvmeReg.h)

3.       New translation for Device Identification Page for Inquiry command, which will be approved soon in SCSI-to-NVMe Translation Specification V1.4  (nvmeSntiTypes.h and nvmeSnti.c)

4.       Added including stdlib.h in order to compile the changes in nvmeSnti.c (precomp.h)
Please review/test it at your earliest convenience and provide you feedback. I will start collecting approvals early December.

Thank you very much and Happy Thanksgiving!

Alex